Thursday 17 October 2013

My Name - Blue Moon is turning 13

By Marley

ISO band, The December Streets, Blue Moon Nelspruit, Blue Moon gigs, upcoming music events in Nelspruit, Small Town Music blog
13 in 2013

What can I tell you about Blue Moon that most of you loyal readers don't know? Besides the magic and the beauty of Blue Moon it's more than that. Or less? A lot of readers have never been there but that doesn't matter, it seems you guys live through my experiences here.

If it wasn't for Blue Moon (and a good dose of encouragement from the Blue Moon family) this blog would have never started. I wouldn't be working there and I wouldn't have met the people I met along the way. The shit load of bands I have watched, met, got drunk with, ate breakfast with...just endless. 

So what am I going to tell you about this birthday party - that you should make a plan and come. I don't care if you don't know the bands ISO, December Streets, The Sky and Apple Finger. I don't care if you are on your last 50 bucks (much like me) or if you are afraid that you are going to break a nail. If you are a Nelspartan and you have been to Blue Moon you owe it to yourself to be there. Or if you new to Nelsparta and you've NEVER been there then you better get there. You are going to love it.

At Look & Listen it's a R 100
At the gates it's a R 150
You do the math here...buying tickets through us is going to have some booze money.

And for the hipsters/colourful fans they will have colour war. If you are going to wear that new shirt take an old white one with. Being thrown with colour powder is the latest thing and it's quite fun. But if you not going to be there, you will not find out by how much...the choice is yours

"She wants to know my name" - The December Streets


"In a dream I had, I was awake" - ISO


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive